Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Who I am.

My name is Levi Ottwell.
I moved to Columbia, IL last March.
I have been going to the city council meetings fairly regularly since about June of last year. I would not say I am disappointed in any one person on the council, rather the amount of time that has passed with no resolution being found between the members of the council.

I am a new person in town and do not know the history of everything that has happened in Columbia over the years. I also understand that having only lived here one year does not give me as much credibility with some of you, that being said it does not mean I love our city and what it is and can be any less than those who have lived here for generations.

I hope you continue to check back here and offer your opinions. I will delete comments as I see fit. This site will not spread rumors. I intend to gather information from credible sources and share it with anyone who wishes to see another point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment