Monday, March 23, 2009

Question Update

I have sent out a couple of emails each to candidate McCarty and Hutchinson, I have not received a reply from either. There is a possibility that Harold will be at the committee meetings tonight in which case I will get him a set of the questions and ask him to get back to me. He has offered to discuss my questions over the phone. I stand by my position of wanting written answers, for a couple of reasons.

If the answers are written down by them there is a reduced chance I will misinterpret them. Secondly, I can share the questions and answers with other citizens without any information being presented by me, all info is put forth by the candidate, I would simply be sharing the info the candidates have shared with me. Third, I know when I write something down I think about it a little more and add detail I might have left out in a typical conversation, I would hope the candidates would do the same. Lastly I would like to keep these answers as a record of what the candidates said they would do.

1 comment:

Levi Ottwell said...

I have received Kevin's responses. He sent them over to me a little before four o'clock in the afternoon yesterday.

I will post answers tomorrow, still hoping to get a response from Harold. I'll send him one more email today. I know someone is checking/reading the email as I have responses from the emails I sent to Harold, just no response to the questions.

Post a Comment