Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update: Harolds Explanation

I gave Harold a call just now. He is still basically unwilling to write down some answers to the questions I have emailed to him on several occasions. He understands the reasoning why I want him to reply this way, mainly I do not want to mis-represent any of the candidates. I also do not want to leave any candidate unaccounted for in answering my questions.

He has not really given me a reason why he wont just respond by email. He offered for me to meet with him and go over things one on one, again. It leaves me in a bad position to be responsible to write down what he says to me in a one on one meeting. He said I can tape record the meeting so I have a record of what he says. I'm thinking video maybe. The bottom line is I will be setting up a meeting with Harold to go over my questions.

Since he is willing to sit down and answer some things are there any other answers people want from Harold. I will not be asking him rumor type questions (example: were you with Jay doing this? your looking to fire this person right? your the mayoral answer to Jay's problems right?) These are dumb questions so dont bother wasting my time or his.

If you have something valid for me to ask let me know and I'll determine if its a responsible thing to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment