Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3/19 Question Answers: No reply from Harold McCarty

Answers to the questions I asked the mayoral candidates last week Thursday will now be posted one question at a time. I have not received a set of answers from candidate McCarty. I did receive the following email from him or whomever answers his emails,

from Harold McCarty
to Levi Ottwell
date Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM
subject Re: Questions regarding your candidacy for mayor.
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Levi,
Great set of questions and as I'm sure you are well aware, Harold is out working in town right now and he will get this when he gets to a computer. I will call Harold to let him know about your questions. This is the best set of questions I have seen and I wish someone at the forum on Tuesday would have spoke up like you just have here. It is awesome that you have sent these questions to Kevin Hutchinson and Dennis Patton as well so you can make an informed decision on Mayor. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Web Master for www.mccartyformayor.com


--
Sincerely,
Harold McCarty Jr
Candidate for Mayor

I stand by my position of a written set of answers in order to share them here and to have a record of what the candidates have said to me.

1 comment:

Levi Ottwell said...

I will be attending Harold's meet and greet. I attended candidate Pattons but skipped on Mayor Hutchinsons for lack of time. I will see if I can get something from Harold there as well.

Post a Comment