Thursday, June 18, 2009

Topix

It came to my attention that someone or maybe even multiple people have begun posting on the topix.com forums under my name. "Levi"

I have not posted to topix since May when I let everyone know I updated the blog until yesterday when I explained recent posts were not mine. From now on I will only post on topix as "Levi Ottwell", anything else is simply not me.

My feelings on the subject vary. I wonder who would be so childish to post under an actual persons name, as I dont believe I have provided anything but rather unbiased information about what is going on up at city hall on Mondays. I was also a little miffed that someone would do it, my name is rather unique and thus many people would assume exactly who "Levi" is on a Columbia, IL specific site.

It also crossed my mind that someone thought me relavant enough to use my name. I people are reading my site. I wish more people would step out from behind an alias and share their opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment