Monday, June 01, 2009

Agenda for June 1, 2009

There are a couple of items that should cause some interest for Columbia residents on the agenda for tonight, I would encourage people to come and get involved.

-Bottoms Land Owners Programmatic Agreement/Fish Lake Interchange Programmatic Agreement

I would have to assume this Columbia Crossing related issue will be the most interesting topic of the night. There are many points of view on the subject and variables to take into account.

-Motion for aldermanic committees recommendations

This is located under the report of standing committees. I would have to say this will be a very heated subject as well, given how the topic was accepted at the committee meetings last week Tuesday. I see this motion either failing or going to the mayor to break the tie, in which case it passes.

-I know its not on the agenda but I would assume that there would/could be some update to the Meyer/1700 Ghent Road issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment