Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Star Bonds Still Alive

This issue was discussed as well at last nights council meeting. I will add the video of that discussion tomorrow. I am linking to a story from the Edwardsville Intelligencer to get everyone up to speed. I would suggest calling all of your state reps and getting some input on this to them. Ask them how it helps in the long run. The state cannot pay its bills to anyone and they are working to fund with tax money a private development.

I'll be digging some more info to share with you but I would highly suggest calling ASAP as this is being slipped through as an amendment to another piece of legislation if my understand is correct.

MORE INFO from the Madison County Record

Email me with any info and I'll share it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment